WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive Wages
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- Paid Bereavement Leave
- Paid Jury Duty Leave
- Skills and Management Training
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Install, maintain, troubleshoot, and repair electrical components/systems such as switch gears, motor control centers (MCCs), panels, CT cabinets, transformers, conveyor systems, lighting, power supplies, and devices using various hand and power tools.
- Bend/Install conduit such as: EMT, Rigid, PVC, Aluminum, and O-CAL.
- Install and terminate various types and sizes of conductors/conductor systems.
- Use test devices such as multimeters, clamp-on meters, insulation testers, and ground resistance testers, to troubleshoot and verify the safety of electrical components and systems.
- Inspect systems, equipment, or components to identify hazards, defects, or the need for adjustment or repair, and to ensure compliance with codes.
- Direct and train team members in proper methods to install, maintain, test, and repair electrical systems, equipment, or components.
- Maintain current Kentucky Electrical license.
- 5+ years of experience in commercial/industrial electrical industry.
- Ability to follow electrical code manuals to install and repair electrical systems.
- Understand schematic diagrams, blueprints and other project specifications.
- Experience working with hand tools, power tool and electronic test equipment
- Demonstrates safe work habits and proper care for tools and equipment.
- Must have a current Kentucky Electrical License (EE or ME).
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- High standard of integrity and professionalism.
Arrow Electric Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Download Electrician Job Description PDF