For over 30 years, Arrow Electric has provided best-in-class electrical service to a variety of industrial accounts. Our vast experience has given us a specialized knowledge of the many unique and often complex needs inherent in the construction and maintenance of industrial environments, such as manufacturing plants, quarries, mines, chemical facilities and steel mills.
Our highly-trained team of technicians, engineers, safety directors and project managers have the skills, certification and specialized equipment needed to get the job done quickly, safely and affordably.
We handle projects of every size and nature, with the expertise to handle your project from start to finish, or to provide a specific skill set working in conjunction with your other hired contractors or staff.
- 24/7 On-Call Service
- Immediate-Need Emergency Response
- Electrical Construction, Service & Installation
- Preconstruction & Consulting
- Budgeting & Estimating
- Planning & Scheduling
- Low Voltage Service & Installation
- Electrical Coordination Studies
- Electrical System Design-Build
- Electrical Upgrades, Repairs & Redesign
- Arc-Flash Coordination Studies
- High Voltage Testing
- High Voltage Cables
- Electrical Pre-Fabrication
- Switchgear Maintenance & Testing
- Infrared Testing
- PLC, Drives & Motor Control Systems